permaculture - [permaculture] Continuing Education for Landscape Architects to include permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Arina Pittman" <arina@ecoversity.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Continuing Education for Landscape Architects to include permaculture
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 14:43:40 -0600

Dear folks,
We are proud to share the following news with you -

EcoVersity, a sustainability training center in Santa Fe, NM, has received
approval from the State of New Mexico Landscape Architects Board to provide
Continuing Education Units to Licensed Landscape Architects in this State to
fulfill their CEU requirements.

EcoVersity offers training in sustainability related subjects through
hands-on and experiential learning, by offering a wide range of classes in
natural building, sustainable land and garden practices and renewable
energies design.

CEU programs being offered in 2006 include a 72 hour Permaculture Design
Certificate Course, an 80 hour Permaculture Weekend Training Program,
Sustainable Solutions in Water Management Weekend Program and Rainwater
Harvesting and Reuse class. Nature-based Play Yard Design program will be
offered soon.

According to Practice and Title Law, a licensed landscape architect must
continue their professional education throughout their career. By enrolling
in an EcoVersity CEU program, New Mexico landscape architects can fulfill
their licensing requirements while learning about sustainability and
environmental conservation. To enroll in a class at EcoVersity call
505-424-9797 or visit www.ecoversity.org

Arina M.Pittman
Executive Director
505-424-9797
www.ecoversity.org
EcoVersity - Training Sustainability Practitioners