permaculture - [permaculture] Red Rock, TX: Free Talk about MONEY

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Forest Garden" <forestgarden@gvtc.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Red Rock, TX: Free Talk about MONEY
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 11:48:54 -0500

This is the first of a series of talks for the community of Red Rock on
topics of money, banks,
bartering, alternative currencies, etc. Red Rock is a small rural community
about 35 miles SE of Austin, TX. As we build more community connectedness
and develop more local food sources, we plan on implementing some form of
alternatives to the US dollar.

MONEY:
Why Is There Never Enough?

Saturday May 6, 2006 5:00 - 7:00 pm
At the Red Rock Community Center
114 Red Rock Rd. Red Rock, Texas 78662
(Light refreshments served after the talk)

Come hear nationally renowned speaker and expert on the Liberty Dollar,
Jason Pratt explain the mechanics of how money is made and what alternatives
there are to the US Dollar.

This is a free talk you don't want to miss! Jason will cover many more
aspects of money than you knew existed and answer questions like the
following:

- How is money created?
- Are we in danger of the US dollar collapsing and hyper-inflation?
- What is happening with the world's economies?
- What does a 9 trillion dollar National Debt mean to you?
- Does a private company control the money supply?
- Why are some people so worried about the Federal Reserve?
- How is our community diminished by a debt-based currency like the
US dollar?
- How can we re-localize the Red Rock economy?

As usual, the kids can come and play outside under the covered benches. We
will have some snacks provided for them too.

Sponsored by the Red Rock Sustainable Community Project. Call Marjory at
830 839 4077 for more information.