permaculture - [permaculture] squeeze this! re: Fresh green juice fertilization

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: akiva w <kevinakiva@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] squeeze this! re: Fresh green juice fertilization
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:31:21 -0800 (PST)

hi Orava Ituparta-
thank you for your very interesting post.
i haven't used the fresh green juice as you described,
though now i'm interested in trying. it seems like a
very insightful approach, including the burning of the
spent/squeezed fibres for fuel.

lately i've been making a lot of weed tea with fresh
rainwater, and bottling it in one and a half litre
bottles and other containers for sale and later use. i
believe the fermentation process helps enhance the the
mix, and there's no energy used to squeeze it. i also
add fresh human urine for an extra boost of nutrients
and personal connection with the process.

however, i imagine your method is particularly
beneficial in various situations. thanks again, also
for your cool name.

and now i'm finnished.

shalom!
akiva werbalowsky