permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 37, Issue 45

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: J Kolenovsky <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 37, Issue 45
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:45:44 -0600

Oh no, Graham. I was merely pontificating. You needn't do anything on my account. Since I joined in the last 7 days, it ws the first message to come along to combine Peak Oil with Sustainibility. I just got my copy of "The Party's Over" by Richard Heinberg. The links in my signature indicate my interest.

J. Kolenovsky, Peaknik (one who studies the Peak Oil movement and the progression from the wealthy, comfortable Fossil-fuel Age (spoiled people) to an agrarian (physically working people) Post-Carbon Age.)

Message: 1