permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Animal ID - Is there a moderator in the house???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: andrew phillips <greenman124@yahoo.com>
  • To: gryphon@sierrapermaculture.com, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Animal ID - Is there a moderator in the house???
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:19:14 -0800 (PST)

...Let's move on - the ID issue too important for
in-house trashing.

Suggest those with time check out -
animalid.aphis.usda.gov/nais/index.shtml - site and
read for yourself - there are transcripts of public
meetings there which I have only scanned but sure
there is a lot here to answer some of the questions.

Care of Earth/Care of People/Return of surplus to both
and respect - please.....

Andrew
www.hancockpermaculture.org