permaculture - [permaculture] Is there a moderator in the house???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Gryphon <gryphondanu@earthlink.net>
  • To: Permaculture Listserv <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Is there a moderator in the house???
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:13:15 -0800

I came to this list for pro-active permaculture information and networking, not for pissy bitch-a-thons and ad hominem attacks.

If there's a moderator in the house, I'd like to ask that you put one or two folks on moderation for awhile until they can stop wasting my time by acting like children.

Thank you,
Gryphon
--
Visit me on Yahoo! 360° at http://360.yahoo.com/gryphondanu

Message: 3 Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 02:59:04 -0500 From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> Subject: Re: [permaculture] National Animal ID program To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org> Message-ID: <440402C8.7000001@intrex.net> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Loren Davidson wrote: