permaculture - Re: [permaculture] greywater or graywater?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "L.Santoyo Designs" <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] greywater or graywater?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 18:35:34 -0800

Lynnann,
FYI -Art Ludwig will be one of our guest speaker at our upcoming Permaculture Design Course this Spring in Santa Barbara -be sure to catch him if you can!

see also his new book on water storage...

Water Storage
Tanks, Cisterns, Aquifers, and Ponds
For Domestic Supply, Fire and Emergency Use
Includes How to Make Ferrocement Water Tanks
Art Ludwig

Larry

Larry...what a wonderful website that link is.....I just spent almost 2
hours "wondering" around on it. Thanks so much for passing it along.
love and peace...lynnann

Message: 1