permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Santoyo on storing graywater

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Gryphon Danu <gryphon@tripleaspect.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserv <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Santoyo on storing graywater
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:01:28 -0800

For anyone interested, Bill Wilson designed and installed the system in
Malibu which apparently is working with great success. You can reach him via
his website at http://www.epd-net.com/

Gryphon

... There is also a very productive home orchard and mulch system in nearby Malibu (that we sometimes feature in our urban design courses) that is nurtured by a permitted domestic black-water system!