permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Email addresses being put on web - SHOULD BEFIXED

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Email addresses being put on web - SHOULD BEFIXED
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:04:33 +0000

Since I switched to Thunderbird from Outlook Express I seem to get alot less spam...

If people will take more responsibility for controlling spam in their email
themselves
instead of blaming the list and suggesting that the list be crippled they
would see better results.
I'll bet that were the list crippled to accomodate their theory that their spam problems originate with this list they would find that they will still get just about as much spam as before.