permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sweet Stevia - Latin name and Fukuoka

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sweet Stevia - Latin name and Fukuoka
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:20:20 +1000 (EST)

there's also a huge south american data base, about 15,000 plants, which i
lost, along with a 10,000 fish data base which l lost,
what and where are all these data bases, permaculture when it originaly
started where in contact with the top 100 research organizations on the
planet,
i went to see david suzuki a couple of months ago in the gong and he said
they where doing some water research in canada and he came over to sydney and
saw the exact same research being carried out at a uni here,
surly it can't take to much inteligence to get inteligence together, each uni
list's exactly what they are doing, and throw onto a search engine

Jara <jara@otenet.gr> wrote:
Dear All,

Thanks for the Stevia info and ideas -

Thanks Su for your contact details - I will hand them on.

'Stevia rebaudiana bertoni' is a plant belonging to the chrysanthemum
family. It is native to South America

Andrew.