permaculture - [permaculture] Sweet Stevia - Latin name and Fukuoka

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jara" <jara@otenet.gr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Sweet Stevia - Latin name and Fukuoka
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:29:07 +0300

Dear All,

Thanks for the Stevia info and ideas -

Thanks Su for your contact details - I will hand them on.

'Stevia rebaudiana bertoni' is a plant belonging to the chrysanthemum family. It is native to South America

Andrew.

good point,seed supliers through phone book?
and then there's www.wwoof.org, and www.lets.org they do swaps

holmgren@netconnect.com.au wrote:
Dear Andrew, I would be interested in that contact too please.
Cheers,Su Dennett
David Holmgren & Su Dennett
Holmgren Design Services
Ph + 61 3 53483636
Email info@holmgren.com.au
Website http://www.holmgren.com.au

Melliodora (Hepburn Permaculture Gardens)
16 Fourteenth St,
Hepburn
Victoria
Australia. 3461.

Latin name please. I have access to a list of most all of the non-hybrid
seeds sold by mail order in North America. I need the species name to give
you a mailing address.

bill