permaculture - Re: [permaculture] psychedlics and permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: neshura <neshura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] psychedlics and permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 09:04:01 -0400

It seems a little forward to make the logical jump from a shared
interest in a fascinating design science to a shared interest in
psychedelic drugs.

I have a salvia divinorum plant in a pot, but I've never tried a
psychedelic. I've tried coffee substitutes and they taste bad. I enjoy
homebrewing beer, and have often considered inventing a mobile robotic
substance dispenser to walk the lonely streets after dark, stopping
here and there to whoosh and screech sadly through its steam vent. In
one version, it would carry out a complete gong fu tea ceremony for a
few extra coins. My main design issue is making sure that the water
doesn't get contaminated with hydraulic fluid or the like.

I've got no problem with substances with any sort.

All I'm sayin' is, feel free to try to destroy us mainstreamies. Just
bring some home-roasted coffee (not the 'Bucks garbage) or we'll be
grumpy.