permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Green investments

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Arina Pittman" <arina@ecoversity.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Green investments
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:56:38 -0600

I just would like to add that the Permaculture Credit Union is also a great
place to get loans for permaculture or related education. EcoVersity, which
is a learning center with programs in all aspects of sustainability, works
with the Permaculture Credit Union in this area. People can apply for loans
when taking certificate programs, or extended training in Natural Building,
or other fields of study.

Arina M. Pittman
EcoVersity
Managing Director