permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Duplicate emails

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Toby Hemenway <hemenway@jeffnet.org>, Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Duplicate emails
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:42:30 -0400

Toby,
What would have to happen "at my end" for duplicate emails to occur? It's still happening, by the way. Please let me know if you get duplicates of this message (you should get one from the list and one from me).
Keith

Toby Hemenway wrote:

Hi, Keith. I've noticed for some time now that your posts to the list (and
only yours, I believe) have come in duplicate, and if I remember correctly,
even some of your private emails to me have come in duplicate. I have no
idea why, but suspect it is something going on on your end.

Toby