permaculture - [permaculture] gardener

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: shu chan <livfoods@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] gardener
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 20:56:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

My partner and I are creating a healing center in southern NM and are looking
for a full time gardener. This will be a full time staff position. We are
still under construction and need someone to take over growing so that I can
concentrate on building.
Using as many permaculture methods as we have learned and have time for.
Off-grid power, alternative building methods, a continual learning
experience. E-mail us and will provide phone # if interested.
Dwayne