permaculture - [permaculture] Re:inner city organics- is it possible?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wendy Sarutzki <sarutzkifarm@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re:inner city organics- is it possible?
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:01:01 -0800 (PST)

Dear Kelly,

Depending on how in depth you want to get with your
research, you might try contacting the reference
librarians at the closest agricultural library near
you. Most libraries offer some sort of virtual
reference service where you do not have to physically
be in the library to get your questions answered.

You might also be able to find some information in
AGRICOLA regarding experiments relating to your topic
http://www.nalusda.gov/. Also, you could contact the
librarians at the National Agricultural Library at
http://www.nalusda.gov/ref/, although they ask that
you use your local resources first.

If you need help locating a library, just let me know.

Wendy