permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Interesting courses for Summer '04

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Interesting courses for Summer '04
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:50:58 -0500

Greg,
If you choose to do the Finger Lakes gig this summer, please plan to make a stop at Earthaven in NC. We're not doing a work study program this summer but there's a lot of work exchangers on various projects.
Keith

Michael Burns wrote:

www.cayuta.org

Hi all,

I am looking for some kind of Permaculture, ecovillage design,
activist training to do this summer. Preferably in a cooler place. I live
in Phoenix, AZ.

Anyone have any ideas?

Greg Peterson

Greg Peterson