permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Interesting courses for Summer '04

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <hemenway@jeffnet.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Interesting courses for Summer '04
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:48:34 -0800

Check out Lost Valley's summer programs in Oregon, www.lostvalley.org, plus Penny Livingston has a number of things going in the Bay Area, all highly recommended www.permacultureinstitute.com , and Larry Santoyo has already written in about his excellent and tons of fun courses in central CA's cool coastal climate (I particularly enjoyed the soil science combined with winery tour at last summer's). The first and last are things I guest-teach at.

Toby