permaculture - Re: [permaculture] connections for Planetary Pc Directory

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: keithdj@mindspring.com, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] connections for Planetary Pc Directory
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 19:23:11 -0700

Keith,

John Irwin and I were a few years ago working on an online database that is quite extensive. It is somewhat done and would be happy to make it available for you. Data is entered live on line once a person is logged on. A friend of mine wrote it as a favor to me (I am guessing it would have been about $15,000 to write it.)

Are you interested as the infrastructure is already in place. The database could be linked directly to the Activist web site.

Greg Peterson
602-565-7045
--

***ATTENTION*** Please note my new email address. FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org