permaculture - Re: [permaculture] connections for Planetary Pc Directory

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Gary Deetz <webmaster@pikespeakpermaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] connections for Planetary Pc Directory
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:06:01 -0800 (PST)

Any calls for Permaculturists in Colorado?

Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com> wrote:Russell Blalack used to be on
the list. If you're still here Russell,
I'd like to hear from you.

I'm reorganizing the North American Pc Directory lisings at the Activist
website. I need your full contact data if you wish to be listed. What I
had for you was the following. Russell Blalack Great Plains Rain Forest
blalack.inc@worldnet.att.net (which no longer works) If you have other
contacts I should know about, I'd be delighted to add them.
--
While I'm at it, if anyone has permaculture contacts for anyone in the
following states, please let me know.

Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho,
Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan,
Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York,
North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia,
Washington DC, West Virginia, Wyoming

Thanks,
Keith
--