permaculture - [permaculture] electronic remineralization information?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] electronic remineralization information?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:43:01 -0800

howdy permabodies,

my name is Stephanie and I am working on a remineralization project in
New Mexico (using rock dust to revitalize eroded soils). For the project
proposal, we must validate the efficacy of remineralization. So I was
wondering if anyone knew of or had any electronic resources (articles,
websites, etc.) demonstrating the success of basalt and/or zeolite in
remineralizing the soil, ideally current (within the last 3 years), and
most ideally in New Mexico (but another region will do as well). Any
relevant electronic resources you could refer me to would be *much*
appreciated (yes, I've spoken with Joanna of RTE and googled these
topics, and now I am turning to yalls for assistance).

thank you very much...

peace
*Stephanie

Stephanie Gerson