permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Fwd: [SEAC-Announce] Fwd: FOOD NOT BOMBS WORLD GATHERING]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Fwd: [SEAC-Announce] Fwd: FOOD NOT BOMBS WORLD GATHERING]
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:38:29 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:10:23 -0400
From: LAURA M. DININNI <lmd242@PSU.EDU>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:32:54 -0700
From: philosophersrevolt@riseup.net
To: tag@lists.riseup.net, nowornever@lists.riseup.net, swat@lists.riseup.net,
bp@mobtown.org, seac-animalrights@seac.org, seac-announce@seac.org,
marginsof@yahoogroups.com, nzeich1@towson.edu,
studentsforanimalliberation@yahoogroups.com

Please Forward Widely

from http://www.foodnotbombs.net/nyc_gathering.html

FOOD NOT BOMBS WORLD GATHERING

In late August 2004, the Republican National Convention will gather New
York City to re-nominate George W. Bush to presidential office. In
response, thousands of people will mobilize to oppose the egregious
policies, principles and politics of the Republican party.

Richmond, Virginia Food Not Bombs proposes that the FNB movement seize
this moment to organize an international gathering. We hope to bring
together FNB chapters from all around the world to New York for
discussion, food sharing and direct action. We would like to see the
formation and goals of this conference decided democratically to include
input and ideas fom everyone interested. This undertaking requires
assistance from as many people as possible, please join together. Contact
us at: nyc_gathering@foodnotbombs.net