permaculture - RE: [permaculture] any canadians?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Harold Waldock <haroldw@alternatives.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] any canadians?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:20:06 -0700

Hello From Vancouver Canada:

I maintain vanpermaculture@yahoo.com a list for Vancouver Permaculture
Network http://www.alternatives.com and anybody else in BC so as to act as a
clearing house for people new PDC graduates etc.

I have a number of contacts across Canada, yet there are many more who I do
not know about. PC happens in Alberta and Altantic but I have no contacts.
There is a wonderful English language permaculture publication out of
Montreal too. I wonder if it still going.

If you are looking for contacts to kick start your list as John Irwin.

For info check my info sheet at the website,

Go for it it does not take much time to run a list and I've had no major
hassels in about 7 years of doing it.

Harold Waldock
haroldw@alternatives.com