permaculture - Re: [permaculture] any canadians?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Conrad Juraschka <conjur@telus.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] any canadians?
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 16:06:25 -0700

Hi Canadians,

I took my PDC on Denman Island (Standing People Farm), back in '94 with
Michael Pilarski (Friends of The Trees, TERN), Liz Richardson (Linnaea
Farms) and Oliver Kellhammer (Strathcona, Linnaea Farms).

I am an Bowen Island, doing some work with one of the oldest farms here,
implementing some PC principles to help bring it back into production,
providing the organic food store with fruits and veggies. I also work within
my own space, but since we are renting it is fairly limited but I have
managed to sheet mulch a lot of the yard..LOL.

To anyone..is there a list somewhere of all the PDC graduates? Does the
Permacculture Institute keep track of new graduates?

Conrad Juraschka
Bowen Permaculture
"Design, Edible Landscaping, Guilds"

Email: bowenpermaculture@telus.net
Phone/Voice Mail: 604.947.0059
Mail: PO Box 66, Bowen Island, BC V0N 1G0
Courier: 1135 Miller Road, Bowen Island, BC