permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Curly dock - rumex crispus, uses of

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Curly dock - rumex crispus, uses of
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:15:45 -0600

Georg, the dock indicates more acit soils, and areas that are not well
drained. The dryed root is capceled and taken as a liver tonic. Might be a
market for it. dryed stock and seed work good in dryed flower arrangements.
jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>