permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Nick Routledge <fellowservant@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:28:57 -0800 (PST)

On June 1st, Alan Kapuler is teaching a one-day kinship gardening workshop
at the HOPEfarm, in Coburg, just north of Eugene, OR.

http://www.hopefarm.net/main/id10.html

A link off that page provides a three para summary by Alan of "why kinship
gardening." I've been hanging around Mushroom for a few years now, but I
still don't quite grok the deep Why or, more particularly, how I might
marry kinship gardening to the harmonic chaostrophy of a guilded food
forest. I suspect it's an initiation-by-doing thang and I ain't there yet.
In the meantime, I'd _love_ to see more about the topic on the web.

n.