permaculture - [permaculture] Winter Internships?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "stephaga@voila.fr" <stephaga@voila.fr>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Winter Internships?
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:07:08 +0200

Hi! I'm Stephanie, I live in Québec, Canada. I'm just back from a trip in
Asia/Australia, during which I was working on different farms, doing PDCs,
workshops, etc etc. I'm back home now, ready to experiment! I just started to
work on a garden on my parent's property. Winter are damn cold here, so
nothing grows from december to april. So, I'm looking for something to do in
the winter, in order to get more experience in my field. Does anyone know
about internships taking place between december and march-april in US, Canada
(I doubt it!) or even South America???
Thanks a million for your help folks!!!
Steph

Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.