permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Winter Internships?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Winter Internships?
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:17:33 -0500

Bonjour Stephanie -

Here's the ATTRA list; focused on farms:

Sustainable Farming Internships & Apprenticeships
http://www.attra.org/attra-pub/intern.html

Here's the AFSIC list; focused on institutions:

Educational and Training Opportunities in Sustainable Agriculture
http://www.nal.usda.gov/afsic/AFSIC_pubs/edtr.htm

Steve Diver