permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Yeomans Plow System - need U.S. supplier for this implement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Schinnerer <eco_living@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Yeomans Plow System - need U.S. supplier for this implement
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

> Does anyone have contact information for the Pennsylvania farm
> implement dealer who carries the Yeomans Plow system?

Looks like you found that already...for the curious, there's a Yeomans
plow in S. Oregon, not sure who owns it but Randy Carey (co-taught
Keyline/advanced PC workshop w/Tom Ward there last summer) has (I
think) used it, or at least seen it in use, and we saw some pix of the
beast. I think it was imported direct - didn't hear anything about a
dealer in PA.

=====
John Schinnerer, MA