permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 09:37:01 -0700

to the list: While wadeing through all the messages about crap and worms,
I did not see any reference to the Sunny John. We have one here at CRMPI
and will be building another for my cabin this spring at a workshop with
John Cruickshank, see web for dates, aslo check out his web on the crapper
with plans for sale: www.sunnyjohn.com jerome

--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>