permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "brian alexander" <bda_9@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:59:36 +1000

Hi Elijah,
This site may be what you are looking for...www.dowmus.com
Brian

From: "Elijah Smith" <elijah@hilobay.com>
To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: [permaculture] Worms eat my crap?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:13:07 -1000

Hello, everyone - I've been researching the use of worms to compost
humanure - an idea layed out in a cool book I saw, but don't have, called
Solviva. This page is the only web link I can find with some info on this.

Anyone else have any references to this sorta thing? It's cool because it's
really fast (1 month or so), you don't have to worry about compost pile
management, which is sorta an art form, and supposedly it removes all
nasties from the product. In a flushing system, let the water run through
to a sand filter/wetlands/etc.

Elijah