permaculture - RE: cultural myths and misery

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "souscayrous" <souscayrous@wanadoo.fr>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: cultural myths and misery
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 21:54:36 +0100

I know what a 'straw man fallacy' is and did not see one in John's
reply:
could you describe how he misrepresented your point re science ("scientific
assumptions/symbols") in his astute reversal, to make it seem more
implausible? Or, rather, go back to the argument of those who rule the
symbols rule us because humans are a semantic class of life (after
Korzybski) and refute John's claim?

Souscayrous