permaculture - (fwd) Training after PDC?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lflondon@mindspring.com
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: (fwd) Training after PDC?
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 10:04:22 -0400

Replies to alt.permaculture, email or here. Tnx, LL

On 4 Jul 2001 01:42:38 -0700, in alt.permaculture
kiaikidobcn@yahoo.com (antonio) wrote:

Hi,

I'm going to take my PDC course shortly and I am wandering about some
kind
of hands-on training to take right after it.
Basically the idea would be to do something both in August and
September, but
still I have not made my mind yet on where to go what actually to do.
I have asked around to various permaculture centers, especially in
Australia
but I'd appreciate suggestions from other places as well.
I am especially interested in PC design and Bioconstruction - surely
after PDC I will have more interests.

DO you think WOOFING is advisable?
Does anybody know of active PC (I am not really interested to just
organic farming) woofers both in Europe and Australia.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions
All the best
Antonio

L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org

  • (fwd) Training after PDC?, lflondon, 07/04/2001