permaculture - Re: (fwd) Training after PDC?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: (fwd) Training after PDC?
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 20:29:48 +1000

Hello Antonio...

You can find internship and volunteering opportunities in Australia and New
Zealand on the Permaculture International website:
www.nor.com.au/environment/perma

That gets you to the home page... then click on to the relevant link.

...Russ Grayson

PACIFIC EDGE
Russ Grayson + Fiona Campbell
Media, training and consultancy services for sustainable development.
PO Box 446 Kogarah NSW 2217 Australia
Phone/ fax: 02 9588 6931 pacedge@magna.com.au www.magna.com.au/~pacedge

Media:
- publication and website design
- online content production
- print, online and radio journalism + photojournalism.

Education:
- organic gardening training
- permaculture education

Support services:
- facilitation
- overseas development aid services.

> From: lflondon@mindspring.com
> Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 10:04:22 -0400
> To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
> Subject: (fwd) Training after PDC?
>
> Replies to alt.permaculture, email or here. Tnx, LL
>
> On 4 Jul 2001 01:42:38 -0700, in alt.permaculture
> kiaikidobcn@yahoo.com (antonio) wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to take my PDC course shortly and I am wandering about some
> kind
> of hands-on training to take right after it.
> Basically the idea would be to do something both in August and
> September, but
> still I have not made my mind yet on where to go what actually to do.
> I have asked around to various permaculture centers, especially in
> Australia
> but I'd appreciate suggestions from other places as well.
> I am especially interested in PC design and Bioconstruction - surely
> after PDC I will have more interests.
>
> DO you think WOOFING is advisable?
> Does anybody know of active PC (I am not really interested to just
> organic farming) woofers both in Europe and Australia.
>
> Thanks in advance for all your suggestions
> All the best
> Antonio
>

> L.F.London ICQ#27930345 lflondon@mindspring.com
> www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech london@ibiblio.org
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: pacedge@magna.com.au
> Get the list FAQ at:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/permaculture.faq

  • (fwd) Training after PDC?, lflondon, 07/04/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: (fwd) Training after PDC?, Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media, 07/05/2001