permaculture - Past participants in Culture's Edge/Earthaven courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jasmine Miller" <jasmiller@lycos.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Past participants in Culture's Edge/Earthaven courses
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:09:48 -0400

If you have taken design courses there and would be willing to email with me
about them, would you
email me at jasmiller@lycos.com?

Thank you!

Jasmine

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!

From vguadagno@hotmail.com Thu May 31 19:39:39 2001
From: "vic guadagno" <vguadagno@hotmail.com>
To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
Bcc:
Subject: Re: Permaculture Courses
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:39:11 -0600

Hello Jasmine,

Two Permaculture Courses will be offered this year in NW Louisiana at the
Northwest Louisiana Commerce Center. July/August and October. This is a
unique situation, as the site sits on a decommissioned Army Base. please
visit http://www.nwlcc.com for more info, or call:

Kippy Clark - 318-459-5875