permaculture - Beths farm open this weekend

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "neilb" <neilb@infoxchange.net.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Beths farm open this weekend
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 91 23:39:55 +1100 (EST)

Beths Farm will be open to the public for garden tours on Saturday the
3rd and Sunday 4th March.. Tours will commence at 10am, 1pm and 3pm on
both days. Cost is $5 per person, groups please advise me of intended
tour times. Emphasis will be on useful plants less commonly grown in
our region, providing produce all year round and design for maximum
production and minimum maintenence. There may be some plants for sale.

The farm is being set up as a demonstration of permaculture and the
preservation and use of biodiversity.

I will be finishing up here by the end of March so it will be the last
chance for a garden tour with me. Please pass this email on to
gardening friends-

Beths Farm is at 138 Brysons Rd Warrrenwood (Melways 36 C6) my phone
number is 9876 3222 and email address is neilb@infoxchange.net.au

Neil Barraclough

  • Beths farm open this weekend, neilb, 03/01/2001