permaculture - Our Backyard Forest

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <llondon@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permanet@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: Our Backyard Forest
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 13:51:48 -0400

http://w3.one.net/~markws/

Support your local organic market farmer, buy products with
Sustainably Grown, Natural, Ecological or Biointensive labelling
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/vfm/ VIRTUAL FARMERS' MARKET
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/london InterGarden
london@sunSITE.unc.edu llondon@bellsouth.net
Title: Our Backyard Forest
Our Backyard Forest
MARK & CATHY STEPHENS in CINCINNATI (FAIRFIELD), OHIO - USDA ZONE 5 (-20F, -29C)

Working to restore our yard with native trees, shrubs, wildflowers and prairie grasses to attract wildlife. Follow the links around the yard to see what we've planted.

New
  • May 23, added new pictures.

May 22, 1998 - previous pictures in picturebook.

Serviceberry Penstemon Solomon's Seal
Serviceberry
Amelanchier
Beardtongue
Penstemon digitalis
Solomon's-seal
Polygonatum biflorum

Frontyard | Backyard | History | Notebook | Picturebook | Links | About
Read Guestbook | Sign Guestbook
Site Index

Local pages of interest:
---
The Gilmore Ponds Conservancy
a group devoted to preserving local wetlands.
-
Birding in Cincinnati
home of the Cincinnati Bird Club.

I am interested in Ecological and Habitat Restoration. Here are some related links:

and some favorites:

AC Award
A & C'S Garden Award

Midwest Gardener

Wildlife Ring Next Site
This Wildlife Ring site is owned by
Mark Stephens.

Want to join the Wildlife Ring?
[ Skip Prev | Prev | Next | Skip Next | Random | Next 5 | List Sites]

Urban Wildlife Ring
This Urban Wildlife Ring site is owned by
Mark Stephens.

Want to join the Urban Wildlife Ring?

[ Previous 5 Sites | Previous | Next | Next 5 | Random | List ]

Me
Mark Stephens markws@one.net
Last Updated: Saturday, 23-May-1998 14:33:42 EDT
URL = "http://w3.one.net/~markws/index.html"
OneNet Homepage ####
Since 6-1-97

  • Our Backyard Forest, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/02/1998