permaculture - Re: Increasing soil microbial activity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: YankeePerm <YankeePerm@aol.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Increasing soil microbial activity
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 15:41:01 EST

>Scott:
>
>Can you suggest a source for dikon seed in bulk quantities? I have a
>plot of heavy clay that was heavily compacted by construction equipment
>traffic.
>
>Woody Wodraska--Seeking Common Ground CSA
>Honeoye Falls, NY woodyw@juno.com
>"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
>of a comfortable living from a small piece of land." -A. Lincoln

Try R.H. Shumway Seedsman.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since 1982),
Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
courses via email. One is now underway. Next Live program: Paraguay,
8/10-22/98. Internships available. Copyright, 1997, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway,
P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA YankeePerm@aol.com

We don't have time to rush.

A list by topic of all Yankee Permaculture titles may be found at
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/ypc_catalog.html