permaculture - Looking for Caribbean/Mexican PCSites

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Akiva Werbalowsky" <akivaw@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Looking for Caribbean/Mexican PCSites
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 11:56:21 PST

I'm re-posting this message to ask for feedback ASAP, as Dec. 31 is the
deadline for my ticket booking arrangements.

I'm looking for a welcoming permaplace/community to visit starting
February 10. My grandfather's 97th birthday calls me to Florida, and
I'll be using a frequent-flyer award which will also take me to
Caribbean islands or Mexico.

I want to work/learn while I'm there, initiating relationships for
university students to do internships, visit, etc. I can spend a mimimum
of federal dollars during this field trip.

Many thanks and happy solstice,
Akiva

***********************************
Akiva Werbalowsky, MA