permaculture - Re: Increasing soil microbial activity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: woodyw@juno.com
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Increasing soil microbial activity
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 11:12:24 -0500

Scott:

Can you suggest a source for dikon seed in bulk quantities? I have a
plot of heavy clay that was heavily compacted by construction equipment
traffic.

Woody Wodraska--Seeking Common Ground CSA
Honeoye Falls, NY woodyw@juno.com
"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land." -A. Lincoln