percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Hi from new member

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Jim Forest <jhforest AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Hi from new member
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 11:06:39 +0200

Welcome, John.

Have you a favorite Percy novel?

Jim Forest
(currently re-reading Love in the Ruins)

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 3:12 PM, Dr. John Creech, Jr. <pharmboycu AT yahoo.com> wrote:
Good morning everyone--

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this list.  I'm John and I'm very happy to have found Percy's writings and this list.  Over the last year or so, I've read Percy's novels and found them to be absolutely amazing.  He has become tied for my favorite writer with Marcel Proust and Jack Finney.  I'm not sure what would be helpful to introduce myself to this group other than I'm a pharmacist from North Carolina who loves to read.  I look forward to reading the discussion and participating as I can.

Have a great day--

John
* Percy-L Discussion Archives: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/percy-l/

* Contact the Moderator: percy-l-owner (at) lists.ibiblio.org

* Visit The Walker Percy Project: http://www.ibiblio.org/wpercy

* * *

Books in print: www.jimandnancyforest.com/books/
Jim & Nancy web site: www.jimandnancyforest.com
Photo albums: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimforest/albums
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jim.forest1

Jim & Nancy Forest
Kanisstraat 5 / 1811 GJ Alkmaar / The Netherlands

* * *