percy-l - [percy-l] Hi from new member

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dr. John Creech, Jr." <pharmboycu AT yahoo.com>
  • To: <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] Hi from new member
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 13:12:57 +0000 (UTC)

Good morning everyone--

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this list. I'm John and I'm very
happy to have found Percy's writings and this list. Over the last year or
so, I've read Percy's novels and found them to be absolutely amazing. He has
become tied for my favorite writer with Marcel Proust and Jack Finney. I'm
not sure what would be helpful to introduce myself to this group other than
I'm a pharmacist from North Carolina who loves to read. I look forward to
reading the discussion and participating as I can.

Have a great day--

John