percy-l - [percy-l] LITR Slow Read - Chapter 4 - "July Third"

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: RHONDA MCDONNELL <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] LITR Slow Read - Chapter 4 - "July Third"
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:56:20 -0700

I checked Percy's collection at UNC-Chapel Hill, but it doesn't have the Bulkagov book in it.  On the other hand, it doesn't have The Brothers Karamozov either, and we know how central that novel was for him.  So, no illumination from this end either, Jim.

Rhonda McDonnell
Institute for Studies in Pragmaticism
Texas Tech University

"You live in a deranged age, more deranged than usual, because in spite of great scientific and technological advances, man has not the faintest idea of who he is or what he is doing." ~Walker Percy~

                                    Walker Percy