percy-l - [percy-l] LITR slow read

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: RHONDA MCDONNELL <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [percy-l] LITR slow read
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:54:19 -0500

I'm looking forward to reading Greg's thoughts on the July 3rd section of the
novel this week.

In the mean time, no one has stepped forward for the July 4th section, so why
don't we all just post whatever random thoughts we might be having on that
section next week (the last week of July), without waiting for a discussion
leader's post?

Janet will wrap the novel up during the first full week of August.

Rhonda

Sent from my iPad