percy-l - Re: [percy-l] [External] Re: Slomo Etc

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com" <janetcantor37 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] [External] Re: Slomo Etc
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 07:42:26 -0700

Yes, interesting guy.
My first impulse when meeting him in this video and knowing his story was I have no objection to what anyone does as long as it does no harm to anyone else and as long as I don't have to pay for his right to do it.
I still feel that way. But the comments here coming out of being introduced to SloMo have been so marvelous that it was worth it for that alone.
More later.