percy-l - Re: [percy-l] The Moviegoer one of Top 100 books of all time

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Karey Perkins" <karey1 AT charter.net>
  • To: "'Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion'" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] The Moviegoer one of Top 100 books of all time
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:01:35 -0400

I agree with you Rhonda - I loved Second Coming as a pleasurable read, for
the love story, and all the rest of it as well. Also, the female character
was more prominent and well done than his other novels I think. As for
Lancelot - it was gripping and riveting and I couldn't put it down. That
seems like it might have the most popular appeal...

Karey