percy-l - [percy-l] "Feminine Characters" Book info

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dave Tughan" <dtughan AT dal.ca>
  • To: percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [percy-l] "Feminine Characters" Book info
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:54:23 -0300

I am and English Undergrad, and would realy like to do some research on
Percy and his treatment of women characters. Nice that there's a book
out, but I can't find a copy locally. Has anyone on the list read it, and
if so, would you recommend it?

The book is:

Walker Percy's Feminine Characters
WHITSTON PRESS
Lewis A. Lawson and Elzbieta Oleksy, Editors

and I found the reference to it on "The Walker Percy Project"
<http://www.ibiblio.org/wpercy/library.html>.

Thanks for your help.

Dave.