percy-l - Re: [percy-l] West Wing

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "RHONDA MCDONNELL" <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] West Wing
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:18:56 -0700

I have yet to read Elie's book as well, although one of my students did give it to me as a gift last spring.  What delights me most about the book third hand is the number of people who have discovered Percy (and the others for that matter) thanks to Elie.  One of my colleague's said to me, seemingly out of the blue, "All right, all right.  I'll read Percy!"  Good ol' Elie was behind it.  Look for new editions of everyone's work!

Rhonda