percy-l - Re: [percy-l] foote

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "RHONDA MCDONNELL" <rhonda_mcdonnell AT msn.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] foote
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 00:08:22 -0700

I agree regarding hearing (and seeing) Foote, as you can in the Ken Burns piece.  I know a h.s. history teacher who uses parts of the Burns in teaching the War.  She says the students are always most enthralled with Foote, and will ask about him.

When I read LANCELOT, I see Foote when I imagine Percival--anyone else do the same?