percy-l - Re: transcendence and immanence

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Rhonda McDonnell" <rhonda_mcdonnell AT hotmail.com>
  • To: percy-l AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: transcendence and immanence
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 02:47:52

Given some of his correspondence with Harris, I think he most likely was working on a book on semiotic (Peirce style) rather than semiotics. The comment came rather late in the correspondence, well after the Toronto trip, I think. If you're interested, I'll go through my notes and see if I can't locate a date.